In this document, we describe how we collect, use and process your information when you use our websites, and services (“VivoSalud Services”).
2. Information We Collect and Purpose
VIVOSALUD SPA (hereinafter “VivoSalud” or “we”) offers online services, including the website of VivoSalud (which includes the domain: “vivosalud.org” hereinafter the “Website”), and is intended to provide an online platform where if you practice any sport or recreational activity and use some of the applications to measure effort, distance, calories, etc.. can convert that effort into points redeemable for prizes or exclusive discounts on products or services. To access the VivoSalud Services you must create a user account on the website (hereinafter “User Account”), in doing so you will have to provide some information such as your name, your surname and your email address When you use the VivoSalud Services, we collect information from applications and devices you use to access the VivoSalud Services and about them. This includes IP addresses, the type of applications, browser and device, the web page you visited before accessing our sites, and the identifiers associated with your devices. Your devices (depending on your settings) may also transmit information to the Services about your location.
3. Guiding principles of this policy
- Duty to minimize disclosure of your health information and limit access to your health information.
- Duty to permit users to view and/or obtain a copy of their medical records, and to make any corrections you request.
- Provide a detailed explanation of your privacy practices each year.
- Users’ right to control how, when and by whom their health information is shared.
- The right to object to various forms of use of personal data, in accordance with applicable law, in the interest of protecting the fundamental right of privacy.
4. Treatment of Your Personal Data
The personal data you provide will be processed in a personal data file responsibility of VivoSalud whose purposes are:
- To provide our services;
- Analytics of the use of the site and improve the service. The use of the data for the benefit of the company will always be captured in aggregate form and the indicator may be displayed from groups of at least twenty (20) people.
- Provide you with information and communications relevant to the use of VivoSalud’s Products and Services;
- Provide you with updates on VivoSalud’s products and services
- Conduct internal market research, project or event planning, troubleshooting, and to detect and protect against errors
- Enforce the General Conditions of VivoSalud.
- In the event that you provide us with personal data from third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to provide such data for the purposes detailed below.
- Forwarding of commercial or advertising communications by any electronic or physical means that make it possible to do so. The commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by VivoSalud, as well as by collaborators or partners with whom it has reached an agreement of commercial promotion among its customers and will be products and services related to the sector of the partner or collaborator.
VivoSalud with registered office in Calle de Santa Victoria No. 354, Santiago, as responsible for the file, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and ensure the exercise of your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition, by letter to the address above or by sending an email to email@example.com, in both cases providing a photocopy of your national identity card, or your passport or other valid document that identifies you. In the event that you decide to exercise these rights and that as part of the personal data you have provided us with, the e-mail address is included, we would appreciate it if you would specifically state this circumstance in the aforementioned communication, indicating the e-mail address with respect to which you are exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition. Any loss or damage caused to the site or the person responsible for the website or any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
5. Third-party products or services
On the Website are advertised a number of products, discounts, and services offered by third parties, and that through the Services of VivoSalud may be complementary to the use of our products or other products or services of third parties, such as gyms, hotels, spas, sports and fitness centers, manufacturers of sports equipment, sports applications. If you choose to use these products or services separately, disclose information to vendors, or grant them permission to collect your information, you agree that their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies. We recommend that you evaluate the privacy policies of external service providers before deciding to use their services. VivoSalud is not responsible for their privacy practices. VivoSalud may present links in a format that allows us to track whether these links have been followed and whether any action has been taken on a third-party website. We use this information to improve the quality of our service offerings and personalized content on the Service.
6. Competitions, draws, and surveys
From time to time, we may offer you the opportunity to participate in contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions. All information submitted in connection with these activities will be treated in accordance with this policy, except as specifically set forth in the rules for contests, sweepstakes or promotions. From time to time, we may also ask you to participate in surveys designed to help improve the VivoSalud service. Any personal information provided to VivoSalud in connection with any survey will be used only in connection with the survey and will be treated as set forth in this Policy.
Política de Cookies
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small text file that a website places on your PC, phone or other devices, with information about your browsing on that site. Cookies are necessary to make navigation easier and more user-friendly, and they do not damage your computer or other devices. While this policy uses the general term cookie as the primary information storage method used by this website, the “Local Storage” space on your browser is also used for the same purposes as cookies. In this sense, all the information included in this section is equally applicable to this “Local Storage”.
What are cookies used for this website? Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during navigation and on future visits.
The information collected in the cookies also allows us to improve the website, by estimating numbers and patterns of use, tailoring the website to the individual interests of users, speeding up searches, etc.
Why are cookies NOT used on this website? We do not store sensitive personal identification information such as your address, password, etc. in the cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in the cookies? The information stored in the cookies of our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those identified below as “third party cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide services requested by us to improve our services and the user’s experience when navigating our website. The main services for which these “third-party cookies” are used are to obtain access statistics and to guarantee the payment operations carried out.